- The price includes the costs of utilities and facilities.
PAYMENT will be made within the day before departure
The Tourist Tax of € _1,00 per person_ is charged to the customer and must be paid to the owner.
- There are no refunds or discounts for unused days due to late arrival or early departure
- Vouchers, documents, ID or Passports must be shown on arrival.
- The customer is responsible for the keys of the apartment he receives from the Direction. In case of loss he is required to pay for a copy of the keys.
- Check in: from _04,00_ p.m. on the arrival day.
- Check out: by _10,00_a.m. on the day of departure.(In case of delays the Direction will feel free to charge the whole day).
- The flat is booked for the number of people declared at the booking confirmation. It is not permitted to host people whose identity the Direction does not know. For each new guest a supplement will be required. The meetings of several people are prohibited in safeguarding of the other customers’ peace and in the proper use of the apartments approved only for the number of people declared on arrival.
- The guest is asked to maintain and leave the apartment in order. The kitchenette must be left cleaned: the dishes should be set in the appropriate cupboards, the refrigerator should be cleaned and the waste should be collected in bags and thrown into the relevant bins / containers.
- Damages and thefts to the property and its contents (furniture, equipment, tableware and linens, etc.) are to be paid in full by the guest. A security deposit of € _100,00_ per apartment is required in case of damages. The amount will be returned on the day of departure after the check out.
- The inventory of the apartment is listed in the attached document “inventory”. If there are any differences, please inform the Direction within 24 hours after your arrival.
- The owner is not responsible for the guest’s personal losses during his/her stay in the apartment or in the common areas.
- Skis, boots and bikes are not allowed inside the apartment; they must be kept in the appropriate ski/bike rooms.
- Guests cannot move furniture from one apartment to another.
- Please do not smoke in the apartments and do not disturb from 1.30 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. and from 10.00 p.m. to 8:30 a.m.
- Bed linens must be used in beds for sanitary reasons.
- Any other non specified term is regulated by the Civil Code and other regulations.
DIRECTION CAN CHECK CHECK THE APARTMENTS AT ANY TIME (WITHOUT ANY NOTICE).
- Booking must be made by e-mail or fax, and will be confirmed when a deposit of 30% of the total amount is paid.
- The deposit must be sent within 3 days after the date of booking by bank transfer or money order.
- In the event of cancellation, the deposit will not be returned.
- The remaining amount is to be paid within the day before departure.